Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Ladies, Don't Be Swapping Spit and DNA with #NeverTrumpers!

Roosh V.
I ran across a column hilariously titled “Why You Should Not Have Sex With Girls Who Hate Donald Trump ” on a blog titled 'Return of Kings' by  Rooch V., self-proclaimed 'King of Masculinity'. He's an expert pick-up artist, cock hound, and author of books on misogyny, who by the way literally lives in his mom’s basement, and encourages his followers to not have sex with women who do not like Donald Trump.  Quite frankly,  I find myself in a bit of quandary agreeing with a well known misogynist who looks like an Arab terrorist and lives in a hole underneath a house. But I too don't think these people, male or female, should have sex, ever, period.

From Roosh's column:
"While Donald Trump is far from a perfect Presidential candidate, he represents ideas of beauty, tradition, truth, and nationalism. It’s not surprising that those who hate him and protest at his rallies represent the polar opposite: ugliness, degeneracy, lies, and globalism, though mostly ugliness. The women you see at anti-Trump rallies are awash in obesity, masculine behavior, and utter repulsiveness. For this reason, I recommend that you completely stop having sex with Trump haters....."
Roosh explains, “Good women don’t hate Trump.” He also explains this by way of describing his current “girlfriend” who doesn’t hate Trump, and is “good.”
"I’m currently dating a girl who is apathetic about Trump. She doesn’t love him but doesn’t hate him either, and finds him more entertaining than anything. From that, you can correctly guess that she is feminine, thin, and sweet-natured......"
Sadly, Roosh V.'s Present Girlfriend

He also gives the guys some valuable pick up lines to help weed out the Trump Hating wenches from us beautiful Trump Babes:
  • “Today I’m actually having a good day because my Donald Trump hat came in.”
  • “Excuse me, I was on my way to a Trump supporter meeting but you have a happy walk and I wanted to know if you were also going to the same Trump meeting.”
  • “What do I do? I support Trump. I’m doing some work now to make sure he gets elected this November, because it’s time to make America great again.” 
So ladies, please take some unsolicited advice.......don't have relations with male #NeverTrumpers. It could lead to horrible arguments at Thanksgiving Dinners at your taxpayer subsidized housing over a government guaranteed equitable size for all turkey. We have enough little commie globalist running around on college campi now. We don't need you breeding anymore of them. 

And next time one of those virile, horn-rimed glass wearing pajama boy types approach you at your knitting circle or yoga class and invites you to he's apartment, basement to jizz all over you, just politely tell him he'd have more luck with a hair legged Social Justice Warrior, or just suggest he go indulge in sexual intercourse with himself.