Wednesday, July 29, 2015

On this day many years ago in a land far far away...

.....a young Lydia Marie gave birth to what her own Mother was heard to say was the most beautiful baby girl she'd ever seen (second only to Lydia Marie herself of course).   
And I, being that baby girl, shall for this day delegate my duties of business to others, I shall sleep as late as I wish, eat anything my heart desires and as much as I want, and spend some well earned downtime lounging on the sofa killing brain cells watching daytime television. 
And after the evenings Fete du l'abondance et beaucoup de vin rouge festivities and celebration, I shall retire to the boudoir for the night only when I'm good and ready, and not before. 
And if it requires panties and a bra, I will assure you, it's not happening today!