Friday, December 7, 2012

Obama Creates New Atmospheric Agency

With Fridays announcement of improvement in jobless numbers attributed to Hurricane Sandy, President Obama has announced the formation of a new NASA task force (National Atmospheric Preparedness for Incidental Economics) or NAPIE, charged with learning how to fabricate tropical weather patterns. "We'll create jobs to make the hurricanes and then create more to clean them up," he said. "It's win-win for the American people." 

Liberal East Coast politicians were said to initially balk at the idea until a White House promise of massive federal aid packages (including emergency golf course repair) and skillfully staged photo opportunities during the Commander and Chief's visit to the devastation (vacation schedule permitting) after cleanup begins. 

One Southern Gulf Coast Governor was quoted as saying "He can send the money but save the trip down, we ain't kissing his +$?#@&* ass for a picture. Shiiiiit! Besides, if the Feds are involved in making it work, we really got nothing to worry about."

Work is to begin admittedly to prepare for a highly anticipated early devastating hurricane season and unemployment figures dropping into the 7.6 to 7.5 range
_______________________________________________________________

7 comments:

  1. "We'll create jobs to make the hurricanes and then create more to clean them up," he said. "It's win-win for the American people." lolololol


    Speaking of weather. Will it ever stop raining liberal bullshit??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and on another note I am more than a little miffed my every day go to first blog Diogenes Middle Finger was not on the top 60 conservative blog list. Did I not see it or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack if you noticed, Hawkins whole list were Wordpress blogs.
      He doesn't come slumming over here on Blogger.

      John was very nice to me when I first started, but he is an elitist and in for the money, and not that I deserve that kind of recognition anyway. I quit going to his site when he made the comment I posted on Fur's story.

      Delete
  3. NAPIE? You crack me up. The Pantload saves us again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odie, I couldn't use the original abbreviation I came up with.....;0

      Delete
  4. Jan, I don't care where your Blog is, I like it and I am all about supporting the little gal or guy. Your artwork and satire to me are some of the best on the net and the fact you are a young woman that gets it impresses me greatly! And besides that no one else does a Good Monday Morning or Fishnet Friday like you do! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete