Sunday, April 17, 2016

Salon.com Writer Out Salons Salon.com

This primary season has brought out the crazies in mass. The over the top, the uninitiated, the attention hungry websites and the clueless first time voters. The right has it's own wealth of these, but the crazy needle on the left always points directly to Salon.com.


Lately, for the most part, all Salon does is yell shrilly at people for belly dancing while white or other, but equally genocidal crimes against the proletariat. It's also become the favored home of young idiots smugly explaining the many murders of Hillary Clinton.

But in a posting Saturday they were playing deep left field crazy more than the usual. In the post by , she proclaims that a pure young person (?) should not vote at all ....maaaaybe for Bernie Sanders, but that would still be “uncomfortable”......because voting makes you complicit in the criminal enterprise that is American politics.
"Four years ago, I attended a College Democrats conference in Chicago. I set foot inside Obama’s campaign headquarters and felt the enthusiasm about his presidency first-hand. For the first time, I called myself a Democrat with confidence. Democracy empowered me. I wanted to share my enthusiasm with the entire world."
Okay, now that Danielle has clarified her credentials as a typical 'Age of Obama Millennial Idiot', it gets even better.  She drones on about Sanders winning the popular vote in the Wyoming caucus by 12%, but Clinton scored four more super-delegates. "This is a crime against the will of the people", using none other then Joe Scarborough for support, while declining to mention Hillary Clinton’s 2.4 million vote lead in “the will of the people.” 
"I’m uncomfortable abstaining from the most invaluable, basic aspect of democracy. It’s a new concept for me. However, shedding my Democratic label is also new to me. 
So far, Sanders is the most competent candidate for my political positions and stances. Although I’ve been a vocal advocate for him in the past, he doesn’t meet my standards for gun control, racial justice and foreign policy. 
Previously, Sanders voted against background checks for gun purchases in Congress and explicitly explained his stance against reparations. Only recently has he started standing up for Palestinians.   
However, if Sanders somehow wins the nomination, he’ll get my vote. I’ll feel uneasy about it, but at least the Democratic ticket picked my more favorable candidate. 
Otherwise, I’ll leave that space blank...."
Boycott voting! That will definitely teach all those scum sucking plutocrats, instead of them laughing their asses off while snorting cocaine off the backsides of unartisanal, non-organic, fair-trade sex slaves. 
"In a truly democratic system, we’d have more competent, diverse candidates. Voting no longer provides me the indulgence and satisfaction it once did. I feel it does more harm than good with our current political climate. If I vote for Clinton as a rejection of Trump, or vote for Sanders to dodge a Clinton vote, what duty am I actually performing? 
When I vote for a president I don’t support, I support a flawed political system. I refuse that system."
NOTE: Danielle Corcione would like to move to Narnia, where unicorns run free so she can vote for Aslan, who is Jesus and stands up for Palestinians the right way instead of only doing so just recently.