Friday, June 19, 2015

Professional Race Agitator Deray McKesson Stuns the Media and His Followers

MIDDLE FINGER NEWS:

Professional Race Agitator, Social Justice Warrior and all around angry black guy, Deray McKesson, made an announcement to the media that sent shock waves through the black community and is expected to upset in particular the #blacklivesmatter twitter community. 

One of his latest tweets was a cryptic message that just said: "There is work to be done". We now know what he meant.....


A somewhat stunned Wolf Blitzer listened intently: 
" I took inspiration from the courage of Caitlyn Jenner to know I could really be who I thought all my life I always was, a woman........and from the strength of my home girl Rachel Dolezal who showed me I could be any color I wanted to be.  Now when I look in the mirror I don't see an angry opportunistic hate filled self aggrandizing obnoxious black man......instead I see the makings of a beautiful blond princess. I tell ya Wolfie, Ima feelin' kinda free here man!