Holdren is a dangerous left-wing extremist, an ideologue.
This deranged madman has also written of his support of the creation of a totalitarian "Planetary Regime" (his term) that would be put in control of the global economy. Again, it's important to emphasize that this isn't just some random tenured radical; this man is a Senior Advisor to the President of the United States.
As the Obama regime grows increasingly autocratic, unelected and unaccountable "czars" like John Holdren will inevitably begin to wield more power and influence. It may be a good time to stockpile some sterilant-free nonperishables.
In a book he authored in 1977, he proposed the following:
• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force. More on this lunatic can be found HERE.
So, who is more delusional? A man that proposes the aforementioned policies, or a man that hired him as a senior advisor and science czar?