Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Unscripted Moments Aboard Air Force One…


George Bush: Holy Alamo, Barack! What part of protect and defend the Constitution don’t you get?

Barack Obama: I see his lips moving but I don’t hear a thing this white boy is saying to me..uhhh..wonder if there’ll be a fundraiser for me when I get back.

Laura Bush: Why is President Obama’s babysitter on Air Force One?

Lady at the end of the table: You need to brighten up, Michelle! You look like someone dumped a box of tacks down your panty hose.

Valerie Jarrett: It’s good to be king….my preciousssss.

Talk Straight

* This is a telling photo in itself as to why our country is in such a mess. Seated at the table are the three most influential  people in Barack Obama's Life. 

2 comments:

  1. " This is a telling photo in itself as to why our country is in such a mess. Seated at the table are the three most influential people in Barack Obama's Life."

    Well except of George Soros ain't there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad Laura Bush is too much a lady to smack a couple of those faces.

    ReplyDelete