Thursday, December 5, 2013

Obama Gives Insight into Post White House Plans

The Hollywood Reporter
"If you have any doubt as to how much of a sports junkie Barack Obama is, check in with the entertainment moguls who attended a private briefing with the president Nov. 26 before his speech at Jeffrey Katzenberg's DreamWorks Animation campus in Glendale.
At the end of the conversation -- which touched on a myriad of topics, from piracy to Iran -- Obama revealed what's at the top of his bucket list post-White House: 
"At least I know what I want to do when I retire … host ESPN SportsCenter's Top 10 list," Obama quipped as he turned to Disney's Robert Iger, whose empire includes ESPN."

image via Earl of Taint

Other than having a good laugh, Iger apparently didn't respond....."

[SNIP]

I think that could work, after all, Barack has wowed the country with his teleprompter skills and we all know TV jocks rely heavily on teleprompters (you know, all those blows to the head thing). And sometimes he does come across like a cheesy games show host. I think there might be a future there.

I say more power to him, it can't come to soon for me. But somehow I envisioned Barack's post-White House years more like this:



3 comments:

  1. I picture Obama after his presidential retirement in a cold dank cell in the dungeons of Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary living on bread and water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops forgot to mention great job Earl and that is Obama to a tee.

      Delete
  2. How many times do I have to tell you to sit down Barrack!

    ReplyDelete